Monday, 19 September 2016

SUNSHINE SPF

I'm a bit of a slut when it comes to SPF, I dabble with my foundation, smooth it on in moisturiser and slather it across my limbs inconsistently with little or no consideration for factor protection. But currently, I'm very much committed to Bioderma Photoderm Max Crème (£14.10). This tinted SPF is dewy sunshine in a bottle that packs in a generous factor 50 for under £15. The fresh finish is perfect for minimal make-up days (I often wear it for running and gymming) and offers a surprisingly thorough coverage (add a touch of cream blush with an eyelash curl for wide-awake radiance). The cream comes in light and golden shades and a pea-sized dollop will see you through the day. 

Have you tried Bioderma's SPF range? Comment with deets below if so!

E x

No comments:

Post a Comment