Monday, 23 November 2015

VICHY PURETE THERMALE FRESH CLEANSING GEL

Since moving to London, my skin has become notably drier (for which I solely blame the hard water) When it comes to cleansing in the colder months, I often favour a balm, but for early morning starts, I like an effective formula with a shower fresh vibe. I recently picked up the Vichy Purete Thermale Fresh Cleansing Gel (£12) and it's everything my sleepy skin has been searching for. Specifically developed for those exposed to hard water and city environments, it packs in helpful ingredients like; thermal spa water (premium H20); glycerin (to attract moisture) and moringa (known for its natural emollient properties). The transparent fluid gel gently foams when applied to damp skin and can be removed with either a hot cloth or a splash of water. Put simply, this is a quick and easy cleanser made up of the good stuff that leaves skin feeling soft, soothed and squeaky clean.

This is the first product I've ever tried from Vichy, but I've heard wonderful things about the Vichy Aqualia Thermal Dynamic Hydration Serum, has anybody tried it, do give me the lowdown if so!

E x

6 comments:

  1. Since I moved to London a few months ago to study my skin has been so dry too! I've had to completely change up my skin care. This stuff sounds amazing - and such a pretty colour for the bathroom shelf haha!

    Bethany | Curly and Wordy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The same happened to me, I've even had to give up fake tan for the foreseeable future because my skin can't handle it, it needs constant moisture haha! I loved the colour of the bottle too! x

      Delete
  2. Lovely post, I definitely need something like this! The wind at the moment is brutal on skin, darn London weather!

    Anoushka Probyn - A London Fashion Blog | Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds so nice, and is something I really want to try now! I have tried some of there make-up removing products, and loved those. I haven't tried the sermon though, sorry.

    - GIVEAWAY! - www.veebzboo.com/veebz-boo-com-birthday-plus-giveaway
    - www.youtube.com/veebzboo - My Autumn Matte Make-up Look

    ReplyDelete