Tuesday, 17 November 2015

NEUTRAL NELLY

The Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette (£23) needs no introduction, but seeing as my peepers get a daily dust of the stuff, I thought it deserved another shout out. If you're a neutral nelly in the market for an all round palette pleaser, this is your guy. Expect six beautifully buttery matte shadows with buckets of pigment that don't budge. The naked shade range will take you from day (left) to night (right). It's also worth noting that I've used this palette every single day since purchasing it 12 months ago and I've only just hit pan, winner winner chicken dinner

What are your favourite neutral eye palettes? I'm super keen to try Charlotte Tilbury's The Sophisticate (£38) next... 

E x

8 comments:

  1. I have the Naked 2 Basics palette and I use it every single day, it's such an amazing palette! x

    Ariadna || RAWR BOWS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've not tried the second one! I love the larger Naked palettes too, UD do eyes so well! x

      Delete
  2. I like the shades, but I rarely use palettes, so I guess I will pass.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't knock it until you've tried it. This was my first eye palette and I have no regrets it's amazing! x

      Delete
  3. These are great, very travel friendly and colours that you would use every day. That CT palette is absolutely grogerous like most of her products.

    Zeynab x
    The Beauty Load

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favourites neutrals palette has to be the original Naked palette because I'm such a sucker for shimmers! But I do own this palette too and think it's amazing - I love using Venus in the inner corners of my eye and under the brow bone. Naked 2 is a great shade for the crease too :) x
    Charlotte's Road // Beauty, Fashion + Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. i already have the naked 2 so i can't really justify getting another haha but i do love the look of this one :)

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete