Monday, 16 November 2015

CLEANSE & POLISH FOR YOUR LOCKS

When it comes to shampoo, I'm a silver, blue-tone addict, which I tend to mix up with thickening formulas and deep conditioners. But as a multi-tonal blonde, my hair can often look damaged and although there's a lot of it, it's still incredibly fine. By luck, I recently adopted the Kérastase Sensidote Dermo-Calm Bain Vital (£14) from my curly-haired sister. Post wash, my hair had never felt so clean and refreshed, this stuff is essentially Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish for distressed tresses. The shampoo's gel consistency goes to work with delicate and comfortable care, leaving locks soft, shiny and squeaky clean. On closer inspection I discovered one of the main ingredients to be glycerin which brings in the soft with the smooth. The shampoo is designed for hair battered by humidity, wind and heat styling as well as sensitive scalps. If you're looking to splash on some shamps' I highly recommend. 

E x

No comments:

Post a Comment