Saturday, 3 October 2015

AESOP PARSLEY SEED ANTI OXIDANT SERUM


When people consistently ask you what it is you're using on your skin, you know you've got a gem of a product. For me, the winner currently in question is Aesop's Parsley Seed Anti Oxidant Serum (£45). After discovering the magic of the Parsley Seed Masque, I decided to sample its aloe vera-based moisturiser. It's packed with anti-oxidant ingredients that are designed to hydrate, soften and fortify the skin, and trust me when I say the label doesn't lie. For application, half a teaspoon is recommended to massage into cleansed, toned skin, which in itself feels like a treat as it smells absolutely heavenly. The hydrating formula gets to work fast, sinking into the skin in seconds. I tend to work this in at night just before bed in place of an oil or moisturiser. It brightens up my complexion like a champ by reducing redness and zapping spots, whilst softening and plumping the skin. By morning, my skin's surface feels renewed, smooth and sassy. Aesop strikes again! 

Have you tried skincare from Aesop? What are your favourite products?

E x

No comments:

Post a Comment