Sunday, 3 May 2015

SECRET CAMOUFLAGE BY LAURA MERCIER

Just over a year ago, I stumbled into a serious spot of bother and suffered a horrific case of adult acne. My skin was irritated, red and horrendous and I felt terrible. In a pimple-tastic panic, I legged it to Space N.K and was quickly directed to the bullet proof cover up that is the Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Concealer (£26.50) and it's AH-MAZING. 

LM's camouflage compact contains a two-shade system, one is designed to match the depth of colour in the skin, while the other is made to match the undertone of the skin. I simply pat my finger in each, and gently tap (I never blend) the product onto my skin. The pigment is rich and creamy so a little goes a very long way. This concealer does what it says on the tin, it completely camouflages imperfections with minimal effort in a way that looks natural and feels breathable. When it comes to spots it's my saviour. I've also heard that Alexa Chung is all over this, and any concealer of hers is a concealer of mine.

E x

No comments:

Post a Comment