Sunday, 29 March 2015

CHANEL COCO ROUGE SHINE

As April approaches, I thought I'd give my makeup collection a streamline clean in time for the spring sunshine. As I did so, I happily unearthed last summer's favourite; Chanel's Coco Rouge Shine Lipstick (£25) in Interlude. This peachy lip shine product delivers a glossy, coral pigment in a super hydrating balm formula that makes for a dreamy, addictive application. It's infinitely wearable and looks glorious on sun-kissed skin, and need I mention the beautiful classic black and gold packaging? 
Spring's lip service is served. 

Have you tried the Coco Rouge Shine lipsticks? 

14 comments:

  1. This lipstick looks stunning! I really want to try one :) x

    http://gingerphoebe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely get on board, they're worth the extra pennies :) x

      Delete
  2. It looks beautiful! I'm really into peachy lipsticks right now and chanel lip products are always brilliant!
    xo
    Maria // Fox and Arrow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love coral hues for lips too, they're so flattering! x

      Delete
  3. i'd love to try chanel lipstick, this looks lovely :)

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Give them a swatch, they're glorious! x

      Delete
  4. I love Chanel lipsticks, they look so luxurious and feel even more so!

    http://katsbeautytales.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's just the most perfect peachy coral color. Not too obvious but it gives a gorgeous hue. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so subtle and sheer but also buildable, I love it :) x

      Delete
  6. This is a beautiful color!!

    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete