Tuesday, 3 June 2014

THE BUDGET EYE PALETTE: MUA UNDRESS ME TOO


I often find myself coveting the Urban Decay Naked palettes for their dreamy pigments, stunning glitters and beautiful shades, but sadly, I'm currently not the richest of ladies (sob), so I set my sights on a bargain replica. Cue MUA's Undress Me Too palette, I snapped this shadow set up for just £4 at Superdrug. It's a cheap, do-it-all neutral eye palette, packed with a selection of matte and shimmer shadows. I'm really enjoying it so far, the shadows are well pigmented, pick up well and the day to night shades are lovely - think everyday mattes, nudes, taupes, glittery golds, bronze, browns and charcoal. As for the lasting power, it's nothing amazing, but seeing as it's under a fiver I'm not about to complain. You do have to be a little careful with fall out too, but as long as you're not too heavy on the application it doesn't tend to happen too much. 

Have you tried this palette? What's your favourite MUA product? x

6 comments:

  1. Looks like a good bargain. I'm looking for a cheaper alternative for naked palette as well, might check this one out :D
    Evelinkivi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely check it out and have a swatch it's so lovely! x

      Delete
  2. Oooh I love MUA's Urban Decay dupes! Have you tried the smokin palette? It's by far my favourite :)
    Eleanor -
    https://elesaurusrawr.blogspot.com/


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh I will have to check it out! xx

      Delete
  3. The colours of it are amazing. Thanks for sharing this information. Wish to check out my blog,
    Leja

    justabriefmoment.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been looking at MUA and wondering whether to try the brand :) I hadn't seen this palette though and it looks so pretty!

    By the way I have nominated your blog for the Liebster Awards :) You can read more about it here:

    http://gingerphoebe.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete