Sunday, 13 April 2014

NAILS: ESSIE COCKTAIL BLING


Essie's Cocktail Bling is a chic, easy-to-wear, lilac grey lacquer that I've been lusting after for ages. I finally got around to snapping up a bottle and it hasn't left my talons since. The quality is tip-top as expected, and two coats make for an opaque nail. As with all Essie polishes, the fool-proof formula is chip-resistent and delivers a gorgeous glossy finish. I think this shade will look lovely for all-seasons, but I can't wait to sample it with sun-kissed skin in the summertime.

9 comments:

  1. love!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this colour! I've nominated you for the Liebster award over on my blog…

    http://alittlebirdbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a good spring colour! Revlon has one super similar in Charming, and it's only $4!

    -A | Mirror, Mirror

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I love the Revlon formulas, I will have to check it out :) x

      Delete
  4. Such a lovely shade, I love Essie polishes! :) xxx
    frecklesandflawsbeautyblog

    ReplyDelete