Wednesday, 16 April 2014

BUDGET BEAUTY

Sometimes, it's all about the little things and a bit of beauty indulgence never goes amiss!

I recently picked up these golden-packaged products in an effort to cheer myself up (and for under a tenner no less) I'm currently in the depths of completing my final project at university, cue lots of stress, terrible skin and misery. And so, I decided to snap up some treats, here's what I picked up:

First up is a bottle of the L'Oreal Color Riche in Opera Ballerina. I'd been lusting over the Chanel Ballerina shade for the longest time, and I thought this looked suitably similar, and for £4.99 I couldn't well say no could I? It makes for a perfect pink, neutral nude and it's so easy to apply and wear. The formula has proven to be fairy long-lasting and chip-proof to boot (YAY!). Plus I love the gold, miniature packaging.

To the right is the H&M Mini Kabuki Brush, which was around £2.99. It's an ideal size for travelling or to pop in your bag for touch-ups on the go, it's relatively tiny but the bristles are super soft and it works surprisingly well with powders for the price. An added bonus is the sleek design, which looks super pretty on display with my makeup.

If you've got any beauty budget suggestions, throw them my way! I suspect I'll be in need of another treat before this project is over x

9 comments:

  1. They look surprisingly high end too!

    xx Alyson
    www.beauty-vanity.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought so too, bargainlicious though!

      Delete
  2. l'oreal nail polishes are actually really good and worth the price! love the colours too! they can never disappoint! x

    multitaskingdamsel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are indeed, I'm really enjoying this one :) x

      Delete
  3. I wasn't expecting the kabuki to be from H&M! Think I'll pick one of those up tomorrow!

    Shannon Rebecca | Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it, it's a lovely little brush! :)

      Delete
  4. Very beautiful ;)

    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post. I really want to get some brushes like that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow these products don't even look budget - great finds!
    Josie xoxo | Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete