Tuesday, 25 February 2014

L'OREAL SKIN PERFECTION 3 IN 1 MICELLAR SOLUTION

L'Oreal Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Micellar Solution 200ml | £3.32 Superdrug 

      This drugstore super dupe has been high on my beauty wish list for some time, so when I finally got around to snapping it up, I couldn't wait to sweep off my slap and see if it was better than Bioderma. After all it's a lot cheaper and much easier to get hold of!

I must say I'm suitably impressed. Like Bioderma, the solution feels like water, it's fragrance free and super gentle. It removes make-up easily without spreading it around the face and leaves skin feeling fresh and clean. All in all though, Bioderma still reigns supreme, I find it to be much better in the eye remover department, whereas I had to tug a little bit using the LSP. Another thing is the applicator and its soggy situation - as soon as you tip it into your cotton pad, the liquid splurges everywhere so you end up with lot more product than you actually need. That said, I still think this makes a fab drugstore alternative to my favourite french stuff and at over a tenner cheaper I'm not complaining. It's definitely something I'll be snapping up again when on a budget. 

Have you tried this makeup remover? 

6 comments:

  1. I really like this, it gets the job done for a better price than Bioderma! x

    The Beauty Scrapbook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do really like this and it's definitely better value for money too! x

      Delete
  2. Have you tried removing waterproof mascara with it? I found that the Bioderma wasn't removing all my mascara :(

    xx Alyson
    Beauty Vanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't, although I agree Bioderma isn't the best for waterproof mascara either. I've heard amazing things about the L'Oreal Absolute Eye & Lip remover though - it's suppose to be a great dupe for the Clarin's one xx

      http://www.superdrug.com/clearer-skin/loreal-demaq-eye-make-up-remover/invt/402168?source=179_75

      Delete
  3. I have this, it does the job but I much prefer Bioderma.

    Katie Loves | UK Fashion and Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete