Saturday, 25 January 2014

NARS VELVET MATTE LIP PENCIL IN RED SQUARE

           NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Red Square | NARS £17.50

On board for a bright, bold lip? This joyous jumbo crayon is just the ticket. It's super pigmented, creamy, non-drying and hangs around forever. What more could a gal want? I'm a huge advocate for orange toned reds, especially when there's a matte vibe going on. So when I scribbled on Red Square at the NARS counter, it was love at first swatch. The rest is history as they say, and my lips are as bold as ever. The fat pencil design makes for an easy-peasy application, I simply line my lips and colour them in.  It doesn't budge or smudge and the colour stays strong all day long. For £17.50 It's pricey but it's perfect. 

Have you tried any of the NARS velvet matte lip pencils? 

19 comments:

  1. oooh this colour is gorgeous! i actually don't own anything nars at all! i need to try out their products - so many people rave about them!! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely give NARS a whirl, their products are gorgeous! xx

      Delete
  2. Ugh, NARS had got the prettiest packaging! I'm yet to try anything from them, but I think this is where I'll start! I do love me a matte lip! Thanks for sharing. xx

    http://ferdies-place.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely red colour might have to swatch it next time im at a nars counter x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely give it a swatch it's gorgeous! x

      Delete
  4. I'm such a sucker for anything NARS. After all of the hype around these lip pencils I definitely need to give one a go x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only tried this and the sheer glow foundation, ready to collect a lot more now though! x

      Delete
  5. Absolutely love your review, wish have a picture with it on!

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading, apologies for the lack of snaps, I'm terrible at beauty shots! I'm wearing it in the post below though :)

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous shade - I have the shade Dolce Vita and I LOVE it x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Dolce Vita looks gorgeous, I'll have to try it :) x

      Delete
  7. Oh wow! that is such a gorgeous shade!
    I really do LOVE red lips! :D
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have Dragon Girl and I've wanted Red Square for soso long, but I just haven't been able to justify owning two similar shades! It really is beautiful though. PS I'm your newest follower, your blog seems fantastic! x

    morerebe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dragon girl looks gorgeous, it's next on my NARS wish list! Plus thank you for following :) xx

      Delete
  9. I've never tried NARS velvet matte lip pencil but now I really want to try them!! This color looks so amazing. :)

    much love,
    Mayumi

    http://mayumi1992.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete