Sunday, 12 January 2014

HELLO AGAIN

   
Hat | Urban Outfitters (Sale)
Coat | Topshop
Blazer | River Island
Cami | Topshop
Watch | River Island 
Jeans | Topshop
Boots | Urban Outfitters
Bag | Zara 

Hello again! Apologies for yet another camel-cami-joni combo. I had a super lovely weekend, last week was all about library living, a.k.a third year. 300 Red Bulls later (sugar free FYI) I submitted my work and hit the toon for a spot of shopping. A trip to Topshop resulted in a sock and jean fuelled splurge - stay tuned for their debut. Oh and I finally got my mits on a NARS velvet matte lip pencil (Oooooer) So I'll whack up a rave shortly.

I hope your weekend was as exciting and sock filled as mine?

20 comments:

  1. This outfit is so pretty, i love the combination of neutral color and the coat is perfect ! :)
    Emma's Little Box

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you :) It's filling the Mulberry shaped hole in my heart for now! xx

      Delete
  3. Fab outfit! I really love how you've layered the blazer and the coat. Just discovered your blog and am now following..love all your outfits, trouble is you make me wanna buy everything lol! Aimee :)x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit! You look so pretty :)
    Bea x
    Bea's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Outfit, I love your hat, it really make your look complete!
    http://allaboutevesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you layered that coat and blazer!

    La Vie en Mode by N.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The hat suits you so well! Love the outfit! That blazer is gorgeous!

    Sofie x
    Little green Sofie

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the way you've layered the coat and blazer!
    im your newest follower on bloglovin!
    emma xo
    whatwouldemmado.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. These boots <3. newest follower xx

    Charlotte| LongHairDontCare

    ReplyDelete