Monday, 4 November 2013

WEARING: BRETON STRIPES & TWEED



Joni Jeans | Topshop 
Petite Breton Tee | Topshop 
Jacket | H&M 
Bag | H&M
Shoes | Topshop (Similar here)
Bag | H&M
Watch | Casio
Bracelet | H&M
Hat | Primark

All hail the Breton stripe tee, oh how I love thee - I actually snapped this one up over Summer, it was the last one lurking in the tiny welsh Topshop and it was a  petite size 4 - which turned out to be a happy accidental crop instead. Today's look was a simple one and I like to think a tad french (maybe)
 I recently picked up this little wool-blend jacket at H&M too for just under £35 which is actually rather warm, I wish I could say the same for my T-bar geek shoes, I need to embrace frilly socks or store them away for the  warmer months... before my toes turn blue for good. 

7 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely outfit, love the striped top and I adore those T-bar shoes, ah I need a pair of those! Love your blog x
    electra-violet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This right here is my definition of THE perfect outfit. I would wear every piece of this look. You look gorgeous as well!

    The Penny Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) this little comment has made my day x

      Delete
  3. Your cup look cute.

    Best
    Alina
    ismodo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that striped tee, and your hat! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous outfit!
    I love your style & blog, following you via bloglovin' :)
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete