Monday, 28 October 2013

WEARING: BERRIES & CAMEL



Coat | Topshop (Old)
Denim Shirt | Topshop (Old)
Jumper | Hearts & Bows at Ark (Old)
Joni Jeans | Topshop £36
Boots | Deena & Ozzy (Old)
Bag | Zara £49.99
Watch | River Island £20 (Similar here)
Fedora | Primark £8

This weekend I was re-united with my Winter BFF a.k.a my last-year coat - the boyfriend camel.  I carelessly left it in my wardrobe at home before travelling back to uni, but I missed my Grandad gem and yearned for its furry texture, It's happily back on my back now and I'm nice and warm. Also making a comeback is this salt & pepper cropped jumper, I always layer it up with my denim shirt and find the combo works perfectly with berry shades and rose gold accessories. Plus, this Primark fedora has been snapping up compliments since I bought it and is impressively sturdy. This ensemble is somewhat of an Autumn staple for me, oh and a pair of boots never go a miss to make me feel like a baby giraffe. 

What are your Autumn staples? 




7 comments:

  1. you look very pretty, love the bag :) nice pics !

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so inspired by your look - you're British, right? You look like a wandering musician. Beautiful!

    thoseghosts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you :) I certainly am British - bit of welsh thrown in there too x

      Delete
  4. Love this style! What a great look! Your coat is incredible! xx

    ReplyDelete