Sunday, 13 October 2013

THE SCRUNCHIE


So, I snapped up a scrunchie. The 90s trend just keeps on giving and I will continue to follow suit. I'd been lusting after a brightly coloured scrunch for ages and so I finally decided to invest. I love to go out dancing and usually wear my hair up so I'm planning to wear this in a half-up-half-down hair affair, possibly with this AA dress.. swoon! I'm going to whack some madge on and dance around my room now.

Are you a fan of the scrunchie or would you rather die?

5 comments:

  1. I'm a huge fan of the scrunchie! I love the colour that you picked out :)
    AddictedtoOPI

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same scrunchie just in a baby blue shade. I love them!

    www.homeandawaynina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am most certainly a fan of the scrunchie! Anything reminiscent of the 90s is good in my books. Lovely blog post :)

    sugarspice-andallthingsnice.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How an a scrunchies be so pretty? It just is haha x

    ReplyDelete