Monday, 2 September 2013

Estee Lauder Tinted Moisturiser Day Wear



This stuff is the perfect balance between make-up and skincare. On first application, the moisturiser comes out in a greyish colour - but worry not, the formula contains little bronzing beads that release a subtle bronzed colour when blended. In terms of coverage, it's very light, but great for disguised no-makeup days and summer weather when foundation isn't comfortable, or to boost your tan on a good skin day! It also contains an SPF 15 which is always a bonus and it also doubles up as a liquid bronzer too. Although it's pricey, a little does go a long way and you can usually find it a lot cheaper on Ebay, my only concern with this product is the blending - You have to be quite careful to use a small amount and blend it in thoroughly to avoid any colour build-up - less is definitely more.

Have you tried this tinted moisturiser? Which one would you recommend? 


2 comments:

  1. For some reason I haven't tried that many tinted moisturisers, but this is one of them and I really like it. I'm a big Estée Lauder fan anyway, but it's so pleasant to wear. The next one I'll get though will probably be a Laura Mercier :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Estee too, although the Laura Mercier is definitely on my wish list :) xx

      Delete